Steps to Make Google My Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
To do this, install a new search engine—not all of them support this—and then set it as your default. Here’s how:
1. First of all you need to go to the search engines’s website. For Example Google Search.
2. When you’re on Google Search page you need to click on “Star” button icon visible at top right side of the screen to add it to your Favorites bookmarks
3. After that Select More actions, then Settings, then View advanced settings.
4. Under View advance setting scroll down to “Search in the address bar with”. Click top Open dropdown menu and then click on “Add new” option.
add new search engine in microsoft edge
5. This time you will definitely see Google Search entry under “Choose One”. Select Google search and click “Add as default” button to make Google Search your default search engine in Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10
add as default option in microsoft edge browser
Note: Keep in mind the this update is rolling out and if you’re not able to set Google as default search engine in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, then try after sometime.
You can also follow this guide to set other search engine as your default search engine in Microsoft Edge browser.
Follow me on Twitter: http://goo.gl/0FfgR
Follow me on Facebook: http://goo.gl/JRqhK